Monday, January 28, 2008

Today

Some days I'm sure he wishes he just went snowboarding instead!


Today is Patrick and My Eight year Anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long, but at the same time I can't remember what life was like before we were married. It was easily the best decision I have ever made and I am so grateful for him. Patrick really does spoil me rotten and I don't deserve it but I am more thankful for him every day. I love him very much, I know he already knows it and that he will call me a "cheese balls" but I'm glad I didn't sleep in too much eight years ago or he might have thought twice about it. 

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

There is no way Pat wishes he went snowboarding instead! You guys are so cute together! Happy Anniversary!

Valery Heitz said...

Congratulations!!! You made it 8 years before you know it you'll be at your 30th anniversary:) Your babe will be almost 30 at that time too. That's crazy to think. Love ya lady, V

aj&ldlvnlife said...

How cute!!! I love you heidi and you too patrick. Glad you chose Heidi she made a great addition (or two) to the family.
lynds.

(It's been a while since i've been on)