Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. George






Last weekend we went with Brandon and Jenn to the beautiful St. George. Brandon had to go for work so we all bummed a ride. The highlight for the boys was the sporting clay shooting in Mesquite at the Oasis. It was really cool I have to admit. Jenn and I even shot some, the coolest was over the water!  My highlight was the shopping. Patrick and Brandon were really good sports and actually had some fun with us. We played some games on the way home, this tire game would have worked better if it wasn't snowing and raining all the way home!

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

We had so much fun! I love those pictures. Will you send me some? Thanks for coming and making it such a great weekend.

Valery G. said...

That shooting range is awesome!!! Out of the 100 "clays" you could hit I believe I hit 10. I need to go back there.

I love to look at your pics. You are always having a blast!!! How is the pregnancy coming along?

Happy Easter!