Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day




On Mother's Day weekend Patrick gave me the best gift I could ever ask for (except a hammock)! He planted me a garden and fixed the whole back yard. My favorite thing in the whole wide world are garden fresh tomatoes. I could eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner. I think Patrick was jealous because Sam at work is my usual supplier of tomatoes and I always talk about how good Sam's tomatoes are. We also planted strawberries and raspberries and blackberries too. D.O.G. helped out a lot too. So thanks for the awesome weekend everyone!

2 comments:

The Barkers said...

Hi Heidi. It's Kamille (Newton) Barker. I was happy to come across your blog! I haven't talked to you in so long its great to know you're doing so good. I hope you don't mind my snooping to find you! My blog is http://wouldyouliketotouchmyblog.blogspot.com/
I'd love to hear from you. Best of luck with your baby!
-Kamille

aj&ldlvnlife said...

i planted tomatoes that weekend too and mine look horrible. I think i have to tear them up and replant some more established ones.