Sunday, March 27, 2011

Has it been 9 months already?!?

Wow. I can't believe Bentley is 9 months already! She is such a joy!
I have to thank Jenn for half of her birthday pictures, I was a
t school and Jenn has the perfect tutu to match her shirt.
Bentley LOVES Gk! He is her favorite. She loves to walk and crawl around, she's really good at enetertaining herself which is nice. She just cut her 2 top teeth and is working on the eye teeth (are those the ones right next to the front teeth?). She doesn't quite sleep through the night she only wakes up once to eat and falls right back to sleep. She really likes to be outside, she likes the grass which I think is strange GK hated it when he was her age. She is a good little eater and if you share ice cream with her beware, she'll eat most of it (takes after me!) We just love her
so much and are so happy she's a part of our little family!
And yes we Just adore GK too. He is such a good big brother he takes good care of his little "Soccer Baby!" He turned 32 months also.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I need to have a day with you and Jenn to get your help on making these shirts... seriously can we make that happen?!?