Friday, December 2, 2011

County Fair, Town days, & The Zoo

We went to the County Fair and Brandon and Jenn weren't planning on going but when their car broke in almost the parking lot we told them they should just come and go with us. I LOVE the fair! The people watching is the best! They had some fun kid games. Gk got to play a few but his favorite was the pony ride!  We didn't stay long, the kids were getting restless and if I remember right we were all starving.  But it was a lot of fun!

Next to the Lewiston parade, Bluffdale Town days is my favorite! It may be because of the tanks they have in the parade. There is a lot of candy in this one too! They have some really fun games and activities for kids after too so it's a tradition!

I think I really like the zoo more than the kids do...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: