Monday, September 17, 2007

Logan & The Fair

On Friday, Jenn andi went up to Logan so I could run the Top Of Utah Marathon! I was so happy that Jenn could go, Patrick and Brandon were both out on a "boys night" anyway, but I was so happy that Jenn could go. I had my own Cache Valley Tour Guide. She knew the best places to eat and the best places to shop! We had a ton of fun. We even saw my nephew Colby on his 15th Birthday and Jenn's cousin who just got back from her mission to Argentina. The highlight for me was lunch with her parents and a shake at Casper's!

When we got back from Logan we went to the Classy Utah Fair. It was way fun and Patrick didn't get stabbed. He did have a foot long corndog, I got my cotton candy I had been craving, and Brandon and Patrick shared a Funnel Cake (aren't they cute)! We rode the kids big slide, then the Fun Haus, then we rode the adults big yellow slide and it was way fun. Brandon won on all the rides, but he cheates!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

You've been selected to do a middle name meme on your blog and then pass it on. Check out my blog to see how it goes and then create your own and pass it on to another fellow blogger. Yah! It's totally fun. . .

CeCille Hall said...

Heidi,
It was fun to have you and Jenn come to Lewiston. The next morning we found your name in the local news paper. I'm saving it and I'll send it back with Jenn next time we see her. Love, CeCille
(Jenn's Mom)

aj&ldlvnlife said...

patrick and brandon are such girls!!but we love them...
lyndsey