Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dutch Oven Dinner

 
Every year Adrianne, Denise, Shawna, and I plan a dinner together. These are the girls that keep me out running even when I really don't want to go. They are such good friends. This time we planned a dutch oven dinner thanks to James and Adrienne. It was so yummy. They made bbq chicken, beans, and potatoes. Everyone brought stuff and there was way too much food. We went up American Fork Canyon and it was pretty busy! G.K. wasn't feeling great but the other kids kept him very entertained. I am so surprised more injuries don't happen when kids roast marshmallows. The kids also did a little serive project at our picinic spot, they shoveled out some steps in the mud. They really did a good job too. Samantha who is 5 told me some good ghost stories and we went and looked for bears! I had such a good time it was so nice to be in the mountains!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kaelyn said...

How fun! That is such a good idea! You guys are always doing such fun things! I love it!