Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If I Ran The Zoo

 
My adorable Sister in Law invited us to go to the zoo with them! G.K. thinks he owns the zoo with how he was walking all over. I love that he is walking now! (And it helps I remembered his shoes ;) We got to see the bird show and it is so fun! The owl hit Dyllan and I with his wings. G.K. fell on his head and got a little owie!
 The carousel is so fun. Dyllan bought this sprayer with his birthday money. He really wanted to spray my hair. I kept telling him not to because it was straight. I should have put it up and let him though. Those things feel pretty good! We had So much fun. We got to see the baby snow leopard and we found out that not only is the elephant pregnant but the giraffe is too! My favorite part of the zoo is the ice cream though!
 
 
Look how big my baby is!! 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

aj&ldlvnlife said...

We had so much fun, thank you for joining us. I think my favorite part is the ice cream too. I dont know if it is the ice cream or the cone at the end....

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Happy Birthday G.K.!!

Bethie said...

the next time you are all going let me know this is my last week of work so after friday I am home full time!!!!