Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going Hiking?

On Tuesday I really wanted to go hiking! I was getting a little stir crazy thinking about how fast summer was going by so we loaded up and went up to Little Cottonwood Canyon. GK had fallen asleep so I figured I'd take Wasatch Blvd. because it's so pretty and he'd get a little longer nap in. I saw a sign for Rocky Mouth (I think) trail head and decided to give it a try. I took a few pics of GK and we headed up.
It was a super short hike to this beautiful waterfall. The trail was a little hard to find because you walk up a residential road for a minute. We only stayed for a minute because some people were repelling into the waterfall (please Patrick can we??). And I decided that I wanted to go to Gardner Village and get some more pictures of GK because he was being so good!
 



I just think he is growing up so fast! He looks like such a little boy! 

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I LOVE the pictures! Let's go on that mini hike sometime to see the waterfall, OK?

Kelsie said...

Such cute pictures! You're a great photographer!

Valery Heitz said...

He is the cutest! I am glad you post so many pictures since I haven't even met the little tyke yet. Happy Birthday to him soon!!!