Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bear Lake

Last Friday We went with The Muirs to Brigham City so we could eat at Maddox. We ate a lot of food, it was SO Yummy! Then we went for a little tour of the town. On Saturday stopped in Logan for a sack Lunch from the Old Grist Mill and headed up to Bear Lake! We just parked on the free beach, cause we were only staying for a few hours. We had a lot of fun. We brought the kayak and a frisbee and we were set. Our lunches were delicious but I think G.K. ate more sand than food. He loves to play in the sand and water. He was having so much fun he didn't want to get out. We could all play frisbee and he would just dig in the sand. He does like to stick his face in the water, and the sand.

 
 
We played until we were all sunburned then we drove to Lewiston. Jenn's sister was having a bridal shower so me and the boys went to Olive Garden and Sam's Club. We picked up Jenn and went to Casper's (The Fat Boy Factory) for some ice cream. On Sunday we all slept in a little and drove home. It was such a fun weekend! I want to go to Bear Lake again!

2 comments:

Valery Heitz said...

Brrr! I can't believe you got in. I was there two weeks ago and the lake was freezing! Looks like you had a ball. You are always up to something. Life is good!!!

Marianne and Matt said...

I am so jelous. I went to USU in Logan, so I am very fond of that place. Sounds like you had tons of fun. By the way, I love your blog and how you put the pictures into those little squares....can you tell me how to do that?