Wednesday, February 17, 2010

V-Day

We usually don't celebrate Valentine's Day, our Anniversary was just 2 weeks ago and it seems a little much, for us anyway. One time we tried to go on a date to a nice restaurant and we almost got jumped in the parking lot over a parking space, so we just chill at home. This year seemed a little different, I'm sure it was because of GK. I made a conversation heart topiary, and the Be Mine sign. I really wanted some sugar cookies even though Patrick won't eat any, so I ate them all! We had tiny heart shaped waffles and our toast was in little hearts. It was fun to put a twist on everything. We had crab legs for dinner and played at the park for a little bit. It was a fun day, I'm glad I have such wonderful Valentine's!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Devan said...

Hey! I've started a blog about WWF. Check it out at http://wwfawareness.blogspot.com/... Please follow and help spread the word!

Devan