Monday, March 8, 2010

Catching Up!

On Feb. 17th it was Ash Wednesday, and keeping with tradition we all went to the Cathedral of The Madeline for Mass. Granted it was in Spanish again, so we didn't take a whole lot home. GK loved the building. He wanted to play with everything. For Lent this year I gave up ice-cream which I have never given up before. I may have cheated a few times and had sherbet but to me it's not the same thing! I really like this tradition the Catholic church has, I think it has a lot of meaning. I am giving up ice cream and replacing it with scripture study.


We have still been playing LoTs of soccer. GK was excited when Boston was at the soccer game too. I couldn't resist taking a bunch of pictures, these ones are the best.. It's really hard to get two toddlers to look at you at the same time!
But with a lollipop anything is possible!
We have been a little Ball crazy at our house. Ball is usually the first word out of GK's mouth every morning. He is ObSeSsEd with his basket-ball which we have to keep out in the garage or out back because it is so loud when he bounces it. He is a pretty good throw!


But his favorite toy is still D'Ohgee! She has been shedding for the past two weeks I think I just might go crazy!

No comments: