Monday, March 8, 2010

Dr. Seuss

March 2nd is Dr. Seuss' birthday. I Love Dr. Seuss. I worked at a kiosk in the mall when I was a teenager and I have read a lot of Dr. Seuss. Some of my favorites are.. The Sneeches, I had Trouble In Getting To Solla Salew, Yertle The Turtle, and there are so many! GK's favorite is for sure the ABC book. He really likes it, I think it is the rhythm. Anywho! We had green eggs and ham and I read it to GK while he was eating. Yeah, he hardly touched the green eggs, but he loved the ham for breakfast. Then we went to the library. I was hoping GK would fall asleep in the car but he has been getting his 2 year old molers so he was pretty awake so we went to the aquarium.

He loves the aquarium. The boat is always his favorite, he can't sit on the chair and steer it so I have him sit on my lap and it is the most uncomfortable chair ever! It really leans forward. But soon he'll be big enough to reach on his own.
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
Dr. Seuss
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
Dr. Seuss
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that child! He's starting to look like a little boy :) It's so fun watching him grow up (just like Willboy, over here). These are look like a lot of fun, Heidi!