Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some Cute kids and a Dog that Thinks She is a Kid!

We jsut can't believe how big Jennah is getting. We are so so happy to have her in our lives.
I didn't flip the pictures and I was too lazy to worry about it, sorry. This was jsut after church one day. I can't get enough pictures of Bentley! She is growing and changing so much!
This Dog has been worth her weight in gold... and that's a lot! Gk lovese her so much. Nobody can make him laugh like she can. The other night he was chasing her around and D'Ohgee kind of got after him. Patrick & I didn't think anything of it.. Gk cam up to me and held up his finder that was black and said POO! I almost threw up! It was super gross! I don't know how she puts up with him. Maybe it's all the food he gives her...
And yes, Bentley Loves D'Ohgee too. She just wants to eat her up which is pretty gross. That dog needs a bath in a bad way!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: