Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~Christmas~

We had a fun Christmas! On Christmas Eve we enjoyed the annual Astle Family party. I wish we got to see everyone more. Twice a year just isn't enough and it is so short you don't get a chance to talk to everyone. But we had a lot of fun! Uncle Reynold read Tommy's prayer (a tradition) and the pinata was a blast. GK got some candy and he hit it all by himdself!
Christmas morning was so fun! The kids got spoiled rotten. I just love that Santa!
Bentley & Gk looked so cute in their little Christmas outfits we took way too many pictures!
Breakfast (lunch) was so good. I ate WAY too much! We always have fin & hattie, eggs, christmas slush, muffins, I'm sure there is some other meats but I don't know what they are! It was a really fun day! I can't wait for next year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a great Christmas!! Looks like a lot of fun.

Marianne and Matt said...

Man, where have I been? I didn't even know you were having another baby....and she is already 6 months old. She is a cutie. Glad you guys had a great CHristmas.