Saturday, January 8, 2011

The End of a Great Year!

I really wanted to see the lights @ Temple Square but Patrick really doesn't like the crowd, so I suggested we go after Christmas! I thought this was a really good idea because who else would go?! Umm... a lot of people! It was Super crowded. It was pretty cold too but I loved every bit. Gk loves Temples and it was fun to get up close. I still need to take him to temple square during the day but I might wait until it warms up a bit.
My Mom's birthday is on New Years Eve. One of my brothers and one of my sisters were in town so we had a little party for her. She is an amazing mom and I am so jealous of her birthday. We watched Despicable Me and ate lots and lots of food. Then we had some more family and friends come over for some New Years Eve fun. It was pretty crazy here we had a shoot off with Nerf guns where you had to shoot a tortilla chip, then the winners went on the a cracker, It was really hard. We played a good game of Greed. Put together a puzzle and the finale was a ton of fire works! I think some of the neighbors may have enjoyed them more than us because they could see them from inside their house. It was like 2 degrees outside. But Gk is still talking about those fireworks! (Thanks Brandon =>)
On New Years Day we really didn't do a lot. But we had to get the kids together to sport their shirts we made. They were so tired the night before. I can't believe how much they are all growing up. This is going to be a great year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I LOVE the shirts! They turned out so cute! Can we go see the lights with you guys next year? Maybe Jennah will feel up to frigid temperatures by then...

Kim said...

I love those shirts... so dang cute! lights looked very good but glad you were able to go see them