Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tools & Art

Gk works so hard. He has been into Handy Manny & Bob the Builder. So He'd been really good and we were at Target so we got him some tools. He was in heaven.
The very same day Patrick got him a set of real tools but we waited to give them to him since he was happy with his play set. He is obsessed with his see-saw and screw driver. He's dented the railing already and I'm sure it's only the beginnig.
For Family Home Evening we had a lesson on Moms so I had them draw me a picture. Since Bentley eats everything I thought we should use something edible so we made some pudding. Bentley had SO much fun. I'm sure she ate more than what's good for her but it was so much fun. Gk wasn't into it as much as I thought he would be.. he was kinda tired though. So Patrick got some whipping cream and helped Gk get into it more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: