Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bear Lake!

I really can't believe we made it to Bear lake! Sure wish we could have gone again with the boys! (We planned it but it just never happened. Hopefully next year) But we still had lots of fun even though they were missed!
I drove up with the kids that late morning and it really went pretty smoothly. We got there at almost the same time as Jenn and her family! It worked out perfectly! The water was really high and so the beach was kind of in the weeds. They had tried to clean it up some so we still had some sand to play in.
Bentley really just ate Cheetos the whole time.. Jennah fed her Cheetos (So nice to share!)
Jenn fed her Cheetos!
And Bentley would find Cheetos in the sand and eat those as well (Not a good idea! She had a hard time passing all this sand poor girl! Where was her mother?!)
Apparently I wasn't taking pictures, I had to steal these from Jenn's blog! (Sorry! but Thanks) Gk had so much fun with Jenn's brother Court! He was in Heaven!! Court was SO nice to play with him. Gk gets plenty of girl time I think sometimes he just wants to hang with the guys! Thanks again Court! The kids were pretty messy and tired so it was time to pack up and go!
But we had to stop at Jenn's favorite shake place and I must say they were delishe!
I was hurrying back to a softball game and Patrick was meeting me there to watch the kids while I played... Well they were a MESS!! They were covered in filth and I was out of diapers and Bentley had pooped through her drawers!! Poor Patrick had to clean up after our road trip after he'd been working all day for us. Thanks Babe! You are the Best!

No comments: