Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken up at Silver Lake in the middle of July. It was SO pretty and the pictures are amazing. I am really happy with them. But when we were heading down we stopped at a natural spring to fill up our water bottle and when we got almost to the bottom of the canyon there was a really bad accident and they said it would be at least a 3 hour wait. I had plans to go see Harry Potter with Teena so I couldn't miss that. We turned around to go back up Guardsman's Pass. It was such a pretty drive. I really liked it. I was a little distracted because we only had 1/8th tank of gas. But when we got to the top we had to get out and look around! It was gorgeous!!


We went down a little further and we saw a cow moose. We backed up so the kids could see it and our Low Fuel light came on so we didn't stay for long. It was a really nice drive down. Funny how some things can could be a real bummer could be so fun!
... But I wouldn't post about the real bummer things!

No comments: