Friday, June 8, 2012

December Happenings

The Festival of Trees was so much fun. It's not easy to keep the kids from grabbing all the presents under the trees. So instead I just give them candy to keep them still but then they are all hyped up on sugar and can't sit still... I think next year I should get a baby-sitter.
 
Gk and Bentley have been growing up so fast!
 
Temple square is a must!! It was freezing and we rode trax. I know I have more pictures, I need to post them. The kids loved it! I think they all last longer than Patrick!
 
Gardner Village is just a must all year round. They have elves in December and they are so cute and mischevious!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I forgot that we went to Gardner Village in December! See, it's a good thing you are catching up so I can remember all this stuff. It's amazing how much the kids have changed in just those few months!

Unknown said...

hhhh u gyus have the cutest kids ever the r soo cute :)