Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

We had SO much fun this Halloween! Gk Loved the whole costume idea (where last year it was no fun at all!). Gk got a Spiderman costume that he still wears all the time (Yeah like 9 months later, the think is in tatters but he LOVES it!)  Bentley and I were witches and Patrick was a Scout Master. On Halloween night we had Bentley wear a cuddley bear costume we got from Juli to keep her warm.  She looked so cute! We had so much fun. We went to Gardner Village to see the witches, we had our annual Lowder Halloween party, we went to my Mom's work for trick or treating, and we went trick or  treating with the Aunt Lyndsey and Uncle Adam and with Aunt Michelle and her kids. I know I enjoy it more than the kids!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I LOVE the Spiderman GK picture! He is so much fun!

The Tiny Twins said...

I love the spiderman pic too-
so cute.