Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Birthday!!




Friday, October 19th was my Birthday!! I had so much fun, Patrick made me waffles with fruit and whipping cream for breakfast it was so yummy! Then I went to work and Mindy and Sam decorated my desk with balloons and confetti, Hana was sweet to put up with me not really working, and my Mom and Dad sent me some roses. That night we went to a wedding reception for Keros Lowder, then had dinner at Magleby's. When we got home Jason and Jenn's family was there to party with us. It was pretty much the best Birthday I have ever had! 27 Rocks!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Valery G. said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you had an amazing day:) Wish I could have sang to you in person!

Jenn and Brandon said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! We hope you had a fantastic day!

T.J. said...

Happy Birthday Heidi. Kim and I think you are neat.