Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Grateful

Okay, so it is 3:45 in the morning right now and I can't sleep. No I'm not in labor, I don't think, but anyway I was just laying there and I remembered I wanted to share my favorite things about being pregnant. Sorry I'm lame.  It is just so short I know I need to appreciate it.

1. Feeling G.K. move - I feel like it is just for me, but he moves for Patrick more.
2. The way Patrick sees me.
3. Seeing Patrick and I want to be the best parents we can.
4. Appreciating the Mothers in my life more.
5. When other people feel the baby move.
6. My hair doesn't fall out by the hand-full, and my nails have never been stronger.
7. The way people treat me -they just smile at ya.
8. My belly button is inside out so it has never been cleaner.
9. I get to decorate my belly with temporary tattoos.
10. Maternity clothes and baby shopping. Even though I haven't bought a lot of clothes I think they are really cute. I'm just too cheap.

The things I don't like
1. I can't run.
2. I can't sleep on my tummy.
3. I can't ride roller coaster rides.
4. I have a hard time being told that I can't do something. I didn't want to be treated like I was suddenly broken. 
4. Feeling scared
I think that is all. I really have enjoyed being pregnant. I really didn't think I would enjoy it, I think since I knew it was what I wanted I have been able to enjoy it a lot more.

4 comments:

The Barkers said...

What a wonderful thing! I was so sick of being pregnant at 9 months I couldn't list anything I enjoyed. It takes me a good 6 months after the baby to be happy for a pregnant person again. I'm glad you enjoy it much more!

Michelle said...

Heidi, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I hope that when I am pregnant, my pregnancy goes smoothly as well. It's been fun to watch your pregnancy and to see you glow.

aj&ldlvnlife said...

Heidi,
Sorry for when i have told you that you shouldn't do something! It's only cuz i love you and i dont want you to get hurt. (but i only told you no to the four wheeler ride so i am not that bad). But i cant wait until gk is here. I just love him so much and he knows i am his favorite aunt.

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Heidi you are so cute! Christian and I hope the best for you guys - you will be such a cute mom! Good luck!