Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Riverton Parade

Patrick wanted to stay home and work on the shed this holiday weekend, but I really wanted to go to a parade.  Patrick said we could go to the Riverton parade, Sam at work (my Gardener) has a pretty sweet set up because his Dad lives about 4 houses from where the parade starts. So we sat with the Websters and boy do they know how to do a parade~
This is Sierra and she was the parade queen. Sierra and her brother Dallin got everything. I mean everything, t-shirts, otter pops, full sized candy bars. It was amazing! The best was they were not greedy at all. Sierra gave me all the Tootsie Rolls because they are my fav, and I can't bend over so well any more. She was very sweet.
Heather and Kade also came to the parade. It was fun to hang out with them. Kade is really good at sports. He had Patrick and Sam very impressed. I think they were both really trying to keep up with him. It was really nice going to a parade at night rather than in the morning. The weather was just right! I did miss going to Lewiston, maybe next year though. I think I heard Casper's calling my name. 

No comments: