Monday, January 19, 2009

Pappy's Big Day

Patrick is so much fun and so easy to please! For his birthday we went to The Auto Show. It was a lot of fun because we went when it first opened so it wasn't too crowded. They had the new Camaro (bumble bee from Transformers) which is supposed to come out this spring. But I promised I would only take 1 picture while we were there and the Bentleys were a much better choice. They had Ferrari's and Mazurati's there too. G.K really liked it. We thought he'd fall asleep but I don't think he even blinked.
After the show my parents had us over for lunch. They had Ahi Tuna and potatoes and salad and beans and raisen bread. There was a ton of food! It was delicious! We had to get going, Patrick was supposed to go home teaching but they canceled so Patrick and G.K got to watch some Football.
 

 

 
While the boys were watching the playoff games I made Patrick some divinity and a trifle for his special day. Patrick's Mom was sweet enough to make him meat loaf which is one of his favorites. I think we should have celebrated her for giving birth to Patrick (He was an 11 lb. baby! she deserves gold and diamonds for that!)  Patrick's parents joined us for dinner and to help us eat that trifle. 
Patrick I hope you had a good birthday. I love you so much! You are amazing at providing the best life for G.K. and I. You even take such good care of your parents. I'm grateful for all that you sacrifice on our behalf. You are an amazing Father and Husband. Thanks for everything you do for us! We Love You!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Valery G. said...

Pat, Hope your birthday was simply amazing!!! Happy Birthday to you! Sorry...no card this year. I am out of practice. I need to get back on that train!

Heidi, You are a fantastic! I love looking through your blog. You're always having a ball! Little GK is getting cuter everyday;o)

Juli said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!!!!!!

The Barkers said...

I can't believe what a good memory you have! WOW!!! Your trifle looks great. What unique birthday snacks you guys do.