Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We have had such a fun Holiday!
Jenn & Brandon came over on New Years Eve to celebrate with us!
Jenn brought some way yummy food so when we were suppose to actually eat, 
I was already too full! 
But that is part of the fun.
We played lots of games and had a really good time.
We just love hanging out with Brandon and Jenn!
We really rocked in the New Year!
I think this is the first year ever that I got a kiss at midnight.
We sat in the hot tub after. What a way to bring in the New Year!
D'Ohgee was wanting in on the hot tub action.
On New Years Day Patrick's Mom had us over for a delicious dinner.
I was really tired but it was a lot of fun! 
We played some more games and got to hang out with Lyndsey and Adam.

Thanks for a fantastic New Year! We can't wait to see what will come of 2009!

1 comment:

barnhiselfamily said...

Heidi, its so good to hear from you! YES its me! I can't believe you had a boy! He is so perfect! As you can see my life is surrounded by boys...I have three! Jadon 6 1/2 Tyler 4 1/2 and Koen is 10 months! Seriously, Its the best having boys! I would love to get together. I am always around. 550-7614