Wednesday, January 28, 2009

9 Years!


 
Wow! I can't believe it has been 9 years since we got married!
My 9 Favorite things about Patrick are: (in no particular order...)
1. His Smile
2. He's such a hard worker
3. Sense of Humor & He's SO much fun to be around
4. He Loves his Mom
5. He's an amazing Dad
6. Beautiful Blue Eyes
7. His Determination
8. He Wants to be/do more, even though he doesn't need to
9. The way he knows me better than I know myself.
I am also so grateful that he is a Priesthood holder and that he is willing to provide for GK & I.
I never could have thought I would love him more than on the day we got married.
But every day it seems to double. Patrick you are my best friend. 
Thanks for putting up with me all these years!

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Bethie said...

How sweet!!! I love your Wedding pictures!! very cute

Valery G. said...

Nine years!!! Congratulations!!!