Monday, February 2, 2009

Go Grizz!

 
I was so excited about GK's 6 month pictures I forgot to blog about his little Party! 
Since GK is such a big boy he wanted to go to a Grizzlies Game for his half birthday!
Jenn and Brandon are some of his Best Friends so they had to come too!
We had a lot of fun. We went to eat at the Cracker Barrel which I'm not too sure about..
I'll just leave it at that. The gift shop was a lot of fun though.
The game was a blast! We got there a little late. (Of Course, you can't show up on time!)
Garrison was watching everything, all the people and the bright ice rink. 
It was fun to watch him. It was late though and he was up past his bed-time.
He fell asleep while Jenn was holding him. He was so peaceful, then the Grizzlies scored!
They have that Fog Horn that goes off like 10 times.. He didn't sleep much after that.
I think he had a good time. Happy Birthday Babe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: