Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sunday in Disneyland

On Sunday we used our Magic Morning passes and got in a bunch of rides. 
I had forgotten how much fun a lot of these rides were since I couldn't ride them last year. 
We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel Saturday night and it was so nice to be right in the middle of everything. 
We got to swim in the pool and ride the river rapid ride in California Adventure.

 
Also in California Adventure there is a new Toy Story ride and it is a blast! 
I think that was the longest line we waited in but it was well worth it.

 
On our way home we had a few extra minutes and decided to go see the Queen Mary, and this was as close to that haunted ship I ever want to get. 
I am so glad that we got to go to Disneyland this year.
We didn't think we would be able to, so it made it more exciting when we could.
Thanks Mom & Denise for watching G.K. for us. 
I know he would have had fun in Disneyland but it would have been a lot of work.
I think he had more fun at home with you! Thanks a million!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

We should have ate more Cotton Candy.

Lar said...

When we went to Disneyland last fall, the ToyStory ride was the longest line we had to wait in, by far, but it was definitely one of the best and worth the wait. It looks like you guys had fun. Matt stayed on the Queen Mary just a few months ago. He said it was kinda creepy.

Marianne and Matt said...

That looks like so much fun. I love my boys to death but a vacation does sound nice!! Your little boy is just so cute, I can see a resemblance!!