Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ouchie!

Last Wednesday was a big day.
I was getting ready for our trip to Disneyland and we were leaving GK with my Mom.
So I was trying to make sure I had everything for him and us.
I gave him a bath in the kitchen sink witch I've never done before.
I think I like his tub a lot better but he's about out-grown it.
I made sure he was dressed and I took a few pictures so I would have them on my camera.
Then I had to run to the bathroom real quick and I set G.K. on the bed and thought, I should really put him on the floor...
But I didn't, and I heard the scariest sound I've ever heard. 
He fell off the bed and hit his head on the hard hard wood floor. 
I got a hold of Juli and she helped me calm down.
Then I finally got a hold of someone at the Dr.'s Office and they said they had time to check him out. I know he was okay, he was happy and acting normal but since we were going out of town I figured I'd be able to have more fun if I wasn't worried about him.
The Dr. told me that her son (who is the same age) had gone in earlier with a goose egg on his head too. That made me feel a little better but I still feel terrible. 

2 comments:

Juli said...

aaaaawwwwh. That bump looks a little bigger than I thought it would. :( Poor little thing. He's "tough as nails" though!! CAN NOT believe how ADORABLE he is getting Heid!! Now.... where are your Mickey Pic's??! Hope you had fun!

Bethie said...

poor kiddo!!! I am glad that he is okay.

** jsut remember that will not be his only bump**

I agreee with Juli-- he is ADORABLE!!!