Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disney Land!!

This last weeekend we went on our 3rd trip to Disney Land with Brandon and Jenn.
We had so much fun. We left Thursday night and spent Friday in Disneyland.
We did go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. 
 
On Saturday we went shopping. 
We always go to the Block, a mall with some fun shops and a lot of people for watching.
It was kinda sad, you could tell the economy is not doing great in California.
Ron John's Surf Shop and Hilo Hattie were both closed and some other stores were just sad.
But we still found some killer deals.

 
Then we went to Hollywood.
We got to see the preparations for the Oscars at the Kodak theatre.
The people watching there made up for the Block.
We went to H&M (my fav. clothing store) and In & Out Burgers.

Then that night we went back to Disneyland mostly to see the fireworks but we just missed them. We'll have to try again next year! 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Oh my gosh! I had so much fun at Disneyland. We need to go back ASAP! And I really wish we could run back to H&M because I should have bought a lot more...

Bethie said...

looks liek you all had a great time!!! we are going to try to make it down to Disneyland this year:)
Just so you know ( and everyone else who reads your blog comments) soon there will be an IN N OUT burger in Jordan Landing-- they haven't started building it yet but it will be there soon. so anyone that Loves their burgers will not have to go very far to get one:)

Juli said...

Kaycee wanted to say "I'm glad you had fun... I wish I was there... Did you walk up and down the elevator? How many people did you see? Did you get to touch Goofy? I wish I was there too. Bye." Hahahahahhaha! Guess SHE'S ready for a Disneyland trip! :o) BTW... LOVE your sweater Heid - so cute! Looked like a BLAST!