Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Conference Weeekend!

I was really bummed Juli and I didn't get into St. George this year. My friend Carina got in and she did awesome! But we went for a fun run up in Millcreek canyon and we totally forgot about not getting into the marathon because it was a gorgeous day! The temp was perfect! We did see an enormous spider, Juli said it was a wolf spider but it looked more like a tarantula! And Juli started kicking it with her foot to see if it was still alive.. I was scared to death!
(This picture was totally stolen from Juli's blog!)
After our run we went to Shaunel's shower (Juli's sister-in-law). She is having a little girl and I am so excited for her. While I was out for the whole morning, Patrick took GK for an adventure. Patrick is really the best Dad ever. I don't give him enough credit. He took him up to Snowbird for the Octoberfest and they got yo ride on the tram! They also got me a really cute jacket that I love! So not only is he an amazing Dad, he's a great husband too.
While the guys were gone to priesthood session (they looked adorable in their matching blue shirts), us girls crafted the night away. We made these way cute books for Thanksgiving. It is a cute table-book while having a great function of helping you remember past Turkey days. I can never remember which house we ate at the last year. I think this will help.
(This picture was totally stolen from Jenn's blog!)
On Sunday morning we went to Jenn and Brandon's house for a huge breakfast. It was so delicious, we had cinnamon twists, eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes with buttermilk syrup. We really could have fed an army! G.K. was pretty good during the morning session. I could not believe how long he sat on Becca's lap looking at a book.
Church does weird things to Patrick...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

That was so fun! We have to make it a conference tradition!