Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hair & Harry


Yes, I did it! I finally cut Gk's hair. Sometimes it was really cute and curly and other times it looked really awful. Patrick didn't want me to cut it I have to say. Gk looks like such a big boy! He did good for it being his first cut. He just wanted to watch the movie and have the girl leave him alone but once they gave him some bubbles to blow he kept his hands down. He is so handsome!

My friend Teena let me tag along with her to go see the new Harry Potter movie. We had planned on seeing the midnight show but she got tickets to a private screening and let me come too. It was so fun to get out and hang out with friends! It seemed like it had been a long time since I'd been anywhere without the kids. Oh, and I loved the movie, I wish I had re-read it before but I'll hopefully get them all read before the last one comes out!

No comments: