Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pumpkins & Halloween


We stole Patrick's lunch break and made him come pick out a pumpkin for the kids. It was so fun to spend some time with him, even if it was short!

On Halloween night we had to stop by Jenn & Brandon's house. I got to see Jennah but my pics didn't turn out. :( It was fun to see them. They looked like they were having lots of fun. We got to see Rob & Kelsie and their girls and Debbie, Greg, Cheryl, Boston, & Avery. I hope Jenn & Brandon's family doesn't mind us always crashing everything!
We went to Adam & Lyndsey's house for trick or treating. Gk Loved his sloppy Joe' before. He was SO cute running around with his little bat wings just a flappin'. Michelle was SO sweet and helped him around while I took Bentley out (what was I thinking...Candy!) It was so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

OH! I am so sad we missed pumpkins and Halloween festivities this year! We HAVE to make up for it next year. :) Already looking forward to it.