Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Punnkins!

We've loved Halloween. Gk really likes the "Mean Old Witch" song. He'd ask me to sing it over & over. He's also been super jumpy lately. He wants to jump on & off everything. I really want to take him to Jump On It, where the whole room is full of trampolines.
We did our carving of the pumpkins. We missed Patrick & Brandon & Jenn but my mom was there to help with Gk. Gk was so cute, he really loves Bentley. It's amazing how natural it is for kids to have siblings (I was really worried, serious anxiety for nothing!) He kept giving her kiss after kiss. Sometimes it looked like he was going to eat her up!
My favorite are of course the pumpkin seeds! :0
Bentley had a lot of costumes to wear! It was fun to dress her up as something different everyday. (Thanks again Juli!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

That is the CUTEST cow I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot)!