Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Party!

Denise, Layne, Shawna, and Jack
Alyssa, Dyllan, Paxton, Jenn, Emily, Hayden, and McKell 
Cami, Erin, Braydon, Jason, Ryan, and Karen
Patrick's Dad and Grandma Pat
Chaye and Lyndsey
Mimi and Steve
A Whole bunch of kids!
Hayden, McKell, Patrick, and Heidi

Sorry I am so slow. Almost two weeks ago we had our Baby shower. It was a lot of fun. I thought it had been too long since we had a big party so instead of a traditional shower we had a huge party. ( Thanks Vickie, Lyndsey, Michelle, and Jenn. Sorry I am a pain!) It was so nice to see everyone and all their families. I think a lot of the kids preferred the park. But I was really happy to see them. We had lunch and it was delicious.  Then we played some games: decorate the onesie, diaper changing relay, a picture game, and a bottle drinking contest. (Don't worry it was apple juice!)  We had such a good time and I know that we got spoiled rotten, or at least our son did. We are so grateful for everyone coming and for everything for the baby. It was really too much. I promise I'll post a picture of the baby's room soon.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great time! sorry we missed it, we were celebrating T.J's birthday!