Friday, June 13, 2008

Softball


Thursday night Mike and Brandon's Bach Property Management softball team was in DESPERATE need for an extra player. They were kind enough to ask Patrick to play with them. (He's always the last one picked, even in our little family!) It was a really close game and they came pretty close to winning after a few O.T. innings. I was very proud that he hit the ball every time. Good Job Tiger (Love Kitten)!
Mike Brandon and Patrick
Brandon showed off his slow pitch soft ball skills. He's pretty good!
Mike and Tarese have the most well behaved kids I have ever met. This is McKayla, Brooklyn, and Parker. (I'm sure I spelled all the names wrong!) They were so sweet. I don't think their Mom wanted them in the dirt but they didn't make a big mess at all.
Thanks for invited us to come and hang out at the game, we had a great time!

No comments: