Monday, September 22, 2008

Achin'

There have been a lot of things that I have wanted to do this summer,
and needless to say I haven't done many of them.
(And not because the baby!)
But I have really really wanted to go hiking.
I made Patrick promise me we could go on Saturday,
he dragged Jenn and Brandon into coming along.
Because misery loves company.
We went up Little Cottonwood Canyon and another thing I really wanted to do
was go to Octoberfest, so we went there first.
There were a lot of people there so we had to park really far away.
Patrick said that that was his hiking no more.
That isn't really hiking so little does he know he still owes me a good hike.
Sorry Jenn and Brandon he'll probably rope you guys into going to that too!




I guess I shouldn't complain we did walk 100 feet on the look out trail.
The weather did turn bad and it was Freezing, Jenn just had sandals on.
I'm sure she has frostbite! Sorry Jenn.
The rain really started coming down when we got to the parking lot,
 so I'm glad we didn't go on a super long hike.
We got to try the 4-wheel drive on the stroller though!
It was so nice to get up in the mountains, I swear it's my therapy.

No comments: