Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brandon's Birthday

Last Saturday was Brandon's birthday, and he was kind enough to share his festivities with us! 
The guys went golfing and Jenn was making Brandon the coolest cake ever! We went over to try to help by giving emotional support, because that is all we are good at. The cake was a success, Brandon really liked it. We went to eat at Texas Roadhouse (I love their rolls) for dinner and then we watched 10,000 B.C. it was a lot of fun. I can't believe Brandon is 31, he is so old! Just kidding. G.K. was really good, that was his present for all of us. Thanks you guys we had a ball!

Brandon and Jenn with the longboard cake!

Patrick torturing my poor baby!

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Thanks for celebrating Brandon's birthday with us. . .and thanks for all the moral support. I really needed it. . .next year I'm going to Sam's Club for a cake.