Monday, September 22, 2008

Advice and Cute Pic.s

So I don't know what to do with this plant.
We bought it just after we moved in (4 1/2 years ago).
I didn't think it would sat alive, and I didn't think it would grow this big.
I know there's a way to take part of it and grow a new plant..
but I don't know how to do that.
I don't know if I should throw it away or cut it back or just let it grow and take over our room.
I do like the idea of having a plant in there for the added oxygen,
but it collects so much dust it is probably more of a health hazard.
Anyway if anyone has any ideas please let me know! Thanks

I really think the leaves are cool. It looks kind of tropical!
***
And here are some more pictures of our beautiful baby boy!
Isn't he adorable. He is getting so big!
I'm so grateful I can stay at home and watch him grow.
I swear every day he gets bigger and bigger.
He is such a daddy's boy,
Patrick has been taking care of him all night so I could finish up on laundry and blog!
What an amazing man!


I don't know why he's tasting the couch... D'Ohgee probably left a treat for him.
 Just kidding!  Ewww...

No comments: