Saturday, August 30, 2008

More of our G Baby


Okay, so D.O.G. is adjusting better than can be expected. 
She does get more attention in some ways (getting to stay inside & more treats).
But she doesn't get as much love. I'm not petting her all day.
It does help when she gets a bath and smells good. But I don't have time to give her many baths.
One night she opted to sleep outside which for her is absurd!
I think she'll come around a little more when G K gets a little older and her can give her attention.

G Baby after a bath.
 He just loves them, no matter how fussy he is you can put him in the warm water
 and he settles right down... Until you take him out!
He is so peaceful when he is sleeping. 
When he is awake he can be a holy terror. 
Already! We are in for it.
He loves to make kiss/monkey faces. 
He has been smiling too, but I haven't been able to catch one on the camera.
I love this concerned look. He just looks so worried.
I think he's realizing we aren't going away. 
Sorry I just have a bunch of pictures. I swear he poses for me! 
It is going to cost me a fortune to print them. 
But I'll be sure to go through them first. (My sister Juli just took in her memory card and asked for doubles, there were like 500 pictures on there! Thank heavens for Sam's Club.)

2 comments:

Juli said...

Awwwwhhh!! So damn adorable, especially the "concerned" one. You must be feeding that boy right - he looks SO HEALTHY!! Can't wait to see him again!!

Valery G. said...

He is the cutest darn kid!!! We need to get everyone together so we can celebrate him and you!!!