Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just Another Weekend

We have had a really fun weekend. I don't think I took any pictures but we went to Tempanyaki on Friday with Jenn and Brandon and we had a really fun cook. Then on Saturday Patrick got a rare opportunity to just go fishing, and I got all my scrap booking done (pre baby). That night Jenn and Brandon came over to hear G.K. scream and we watched a movie and made s'mores in the oven. I wonder if you could bake marshmallows with chocolate on them then top them with the graham. I will have to try that. Today we went to church (just sacrament meeting) and we had a delicious dinner with his parents.  But since I can't have a post without pictures here are some of our baby!

I love all the little expressions G baby has. It is so much fun to just watch him, even while he's asleep. In this picture you can really see his dimples. Just like his aunt Lyndsey's.
This picture was taken at the minute he turned 1 month. (I know I am a dork!) We sang happy birthday at 12:35.
I had to get a picture of him wearing his cute church outfit (thanks Jenn and Brandon). 
He looked so handsome, I didn't realize I was covering up his outfit.
He got hungry during the sacrament so we had to sneak out but I think it went pretty good.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Those are the cutest pictures yet! Thanks for sharing them
Mom

The Barkers said...

It sounds like you sure are having fun! What a lucky boy to have you for a mom!

aj&ldlvnlife said...

Oh he does have my dimples... I just love that baby!!!

Juli said...

Okay... he is seriously getting BIG! I need to come see him SOON!! Keep 'em coming Heid!!