Saturday, August 9, 2008

Work

I had worked at E.W.S. for just over 8 1/2 years. You know it is a good company when you work somewhere for that long. It was a hard decision to leave but I think it is the right decision for me to stay at home with our beautiful baby. They were so understanding about my decision to quit, I don't think most companies are so understanding and supportive. 

A couple of weeks ago they threw a little party and got a bunch of vegetarian pizzas and a cake, it was funny to hear all the guys complain about no meat on the pizza but they liked it and ate it anyway!  They are so funny. I really miss all of them!

After G.K.'s 2 week appointment (he now weighs 7 lbs and 10 oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long the dr. said he looks perfect!) we went to see all our family at E.W.S. There were a lot of people I didn't get a chance to see but it was really good to see the people that were there. 

Mindy, Teena, and Adrian

1 comment:

Aaron/Kami said...

The pizza was "ok". We miss you too. Everything looks good at home.