Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fishing


So last weekend we met Jenn and Brandon up at Lily Lake. 
It was beautiful, and really nice to be in the mountains. 
Patrick hasn't been fishing all year, so he was anxious to get out there.
I had G.K. and I feel really bad. He was not a happy camper at all,
I looked down and saw that his feet were uncovered. 
Well it was like 50 degrees, his poor feet were freezing.
I covered them and he fell right to sleep.
I'm learning. 
I think he really liked his first fishing trip!

2 comments:

Bethie said...

the lake looks so nice and relaxing. Heidi- I am still learning and my baby (my oldest one) turned four yesterday. I am sure that GK had a great time

The Barkers said...

You are so brave to go camping! I'm still nervous to take my baby and he's almost 1! I've froze many a few feet myself! I can't believe how fast he is growing.