Saturday, August 9, 2008

G.K.

Yes, I know I take a lot of pictures. I can't help it though. It's a genetic defect. 

My Mom set up for us to get Garrison's pictures done and they are adorable. I thought about this after we went. I wish I had taken this long board in when we got his pictures done. But of course I didn't think about it until after. He is really a good little poser for me.
This little boy loves his Daddy. Everyone told me that boys are Mamma's boys but I think he and his Pappa are two peas in a pod! I Just adore my Men! Aren't they handsome!

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I love the long board picture! GK is darling!

The Barkers said...

He is so slender! What cute pictures. I love seeing my babies asleep on their dad. Congrats on being a stay at home mom. It's got to be the best thing there is!