Sunday, June 21, 2009

PaPa's Day!

 
Today is Patrick's very first Father's Day! It has been a long time coming. I wish I could have made today more special but I tried really hard and he knows how much we love him! He really is an amazing husband and Father! He sacrifices a lot for me to stay home with G.K. He loves being a Dad and it is so obvious! We are so lucky to have our little boy. Patrick and I really don't have a clue what we are doing, but we are having a blast learning! Today G.K. and I made Patrick breakfast and went to see my Dad. Patrick was so nice to clean out his rain gutters. We went to Silver Mesa with Juli and Jason and their kids. Then we went to 5 Guys for lunch and had a party for Patrick's Mom's birthday and for Father's Day! Patrick We Love You So Much!
Thanks for Being Such a Great Dad!
 

 

No comments: