Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Timp Cave

 

 
On Monday night Braydon and Quenton came to hang out with us. It was so fun to have them over, we don't see them near enough! We walked down to Won Won Wok and Braydon really liked the fried dumplings. Then we walked to Arctic Circle for a treat for the way home and we were swarmed by mosquitos. It was really bad, they were always flying over my head. I think I'm the only one the got bit so I'll probably get West Nile! Oh Well! On Tuesday after MUCH convincing we got Braydon to go up to Timpanogos Cave. Michelle and her kids were able to come with. I am so glad they did! It was a lot of fun. Carson, Quenton, and Garret were ahead of us. They are quite the hikers. I had to hold G.K. through the whole tour and I tried really hard not to touch any of the cave but I think G.K. and I both did! Oops. After the Cave we went and sat in the hot tub. We were supposed to cook hot dogs and marshmallows but I didn't have much for fire wood only charcoals and I don't really know how to light them. But they were having too much fun playing anyway. Thanks Michelle I couldn't have done it without you! And Thanks Jennifer and Jason for letting us steal your boys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: