Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saratoga Splash

 
Saratoga springs had their big town days this past weekend. It was so much fun! There was a 5k I ran through but I wanted to run further so I didn't sign up for it... but I think next year I will. It was a lot of fun! We went to Joel McHale on Friday night. It was really funny. He is a comedian who has a show on the E channel called The Soup. The first comedian wasn't very funny but Joel made up for it. Saratoga Springs had a boat parade that night that I wanted to go to. Hopefully we can go next year. But our little city had a parade! I don't think they've ever had one before and it went right in front of our neighborhood! It was a lot of fun! G.K. didn't quite get it but I was glad to do a test run before the big Lewiston 4th of July parade so he knows how to smile big for more candy! :D
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kaelyn said...

Geez, G.K. is just going crazy growing and learning new things. He is so awesome for almost walking. He's not going to let anything slow him down! He is so cute! I love that he still has a bald head!!! At least that's one thing that may help to remind you he's still a baby! He's so cute!

Jenn and Brandon said...

I {heart} parades! Can't wait for the 4th of July!

The Barkers said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Joel McHale. We've heard him advertising it and wished we were up there to go! I'm glad to hear you liked it.

Aaron... said...

I ran the splash 5k. I think I passed you along the trail by the golf course. It was an awesome race. Next year they are thinking of doing a triathlon. That will be fun too, but I hope they also keep the 5k, and do it on a different day than the triathlon so I can do both.

Aaron.

Heidi said...

I know there was a triathlon in Saratoga Springs, I thought they still did it! I've always wanted to try one but never have. I am excited for the 5k next year. I'm in for sure. They were so nice and well organized.