Thursday, November 26, 2009

Twilight!

I always forget my camera.. Thank heavens Jenn had hers, so sorry if you are seeing the same pictures. Mandy my cousin who has the same birthday as me, got all of us Bunko girls some tickets for Twilight. My Mom was out of town so she didn't see it, but we had an extra ticket for Teena from E.W.S. and it was SO fun to have her there. We met up at Chili's for some yummy dinner and Twilight Trivia by Mandy! Some of the questions were really hard. I haven't dared to read the books again because I get too wrapped up in them and it isn't fair to Patrick. Then we headed over to The District and that place was CrAzY!! We saw some people dressed up like the Volturi and some of the main characters. We also saw a guy dressed up as the Joker, weird! I loved the movie. Jacob was totally hot but I am still an Edward girl!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: