Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

We started Halloween out by going to my Mom & Dad's house. Patrick was working on the tile and needed us to not be in the way so it worked out perfect! I only got a couple pictures before my batteries died, so I got to use my Dad's really nice camera to take some more pictures but I don't have copies yet so this one will have to do. My Mom made us lunch then we headed home so GK could get a nap. Well he fell asleep on the ride home then he was done napping (a whole 25 min). But that was fine. We had a lot to do.

We went to the store and ran some errands then it was trick-or-treating time! We went with some friends, Nathan was a sweet heart and pushed GK almost the whole time. We ran into Will who was an adorable monkey! At Denise's house GK got a lollipop and it lasted it almost the entire time we were out.
When we got back Brandon and Jenn came over. They are such good sports for hanging out with us. GK just adores them. We had yummy soup in bread bowls and some nachos. I can't remember what else but there was a lot of food. All the while handing out candy to the kids. I am so happy we ran out of full size candy bars. Every year we have a bunch left over and I am stuck eating them all. Gk was so funny watching the kids come up to the door, he was quite the little helper.
We were going to watch Vacancy but it was too scary for Jenn and me. So we watched Friday's episode of Medium and The Soup. We were going to watch The Great Pumpkin Patch but it was getting really late! I love Halloween it just gets the ball rolling for all the fun holidays coming.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kaelyn said...

Halloween is so fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! Rachael did the same thing with a lollipop is was GREAT!!!